Child and Spousal Support Matters



Please visit the Defense Finance and Accounting Services web page pertaining to the garnishment of wages for child support and alimony for general information:

If you are dealing wth non-support issues, you may contact your local Inspector General, or your service Inspector General for assistance. 

You may also seek assistance from a civilian lawyer or your Legal Services/Staff Judge Advocate's office.