HomeDisclaimersAccessibility / Section 508

Section 508 Accessibility

The DoD Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG) strives to make its electronic and communications technologies compliant with Section 508 of the Workforce Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794d), as amended in 1998.

If you are experiencing difficulties accessing content on the DoD OIG website, please send an email notification to public.affairs@dodig.mil

For information about Section 508 accessibility for the Department of Defense, please visit: http://dodcio.defense.gov/DoDSection508/Std_Stmt.aspx